Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lifetime Fitness How To Negotiate A Lower Rate

Discovering blog ADD Paita

Discovering CLICK Blog: http://blogs.aol.fr/addpaita/eep/

To all monitors, neighborhood leaders, messengers of love and those who want it, I invite you to discover the blog of the meeting of Paita.

You'll find Bible studies, anecdotes, a gold mine to be built, in addition there are other blog recommended as "shepherd's heart", also with info on our fields missionaries.

Bible studies on points of doctrine are made: for example, the Ascent of Christ, be in the Lord's plan, God is looking for a man!

Thank you Lord for this manna from heaven is His Word, a man of God, Smith Wigglesworth said
"I understand God through His Word. I can not understand God through impressions or feelings . I can not know God by feelings, I know him only by his word. " excerpt from the book "Smith Wigglesworth secret of his power " (a must read!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment