Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Should Squid Smell Like Fish

Details:

bdupont.lacave wrote:> Hi Achilles> and tou (te) s,>> Your interest stories ....>> but also the fact that the C + + and other pranks are Hebrew for me
it was early when I fell on algorithms, so I immediately saw that it was "programmed". but you do not absolutely need a computer or c + +, a database and sql to decode. your head is enough. jeans and had on his left hand .... everything is accessible

> I think your sentence:>
"THIS IS NOT PUBLIC. But I made some public and> used by all to open doors. SOULS ALONE> COMPATIBLE WITH THE CODE CAN READ IN THE FINE AND verbatim. "No, it's normal, if it was encoded, it is so that only those who is intended can read or can think to read .... if John had wanted it to be public, he wrote his Gospel in clear and shows that it is a stunning clarity.
>> it smells the birth of a sect,> like: I know ... gnan gnan gnan

Orphism my religion is and has an advantage, c ' is to know nothing ...
>> Either you talk about your stuff> ... Either you do not talk at all!

these are only raw materials available and unpretentious as the first draft, and can be used by others for personal use freely. is the purpose of the web: share knowledge, wisdom. in this case, just a numerical interpretation of the code.
>> Well ... there's another possibility:> through the responses of different stakeholders,> you are looking for a suite psychologically credible "case Jesus">
I do not know what you mean. I know that the symbolic part of the code must remain secret and that it was coded for it. It is very very tight! For cons the numerical series are open source and everyone can deduce what he wants: a summary
there are three main
0203002003
0208002008
0209002009
and I see that Ahmadinejad has chosen the latter for the Mahdi's return before the end of August 2009. This is indeed an event more likely. So here
666 will indeed equal to zero in August 2008 and it gives me confidence because I got this result at least three different ways. I do know, that's all.

> It's always a pleasure to read you (as I understand)

understand your soul is the largest and understand yourself. those who claim to know something are often imposteurs.jean is a visual, he dictated the text but it had all the images in mind. to decode it is therefore necessary to see.

>> Bernard>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment