While people cry like that because human beings are not Cos? Like that of humans regret that their plunder a planet that do not exist? They are on the verge of suicide because they are not excessive smurfs Connected via USB on trees with neon ?
That way they were touched by the heart (m ed) adventures of Pandora and have been so deeply absorbed in a 3D commercial that also devoid of originality screenplay? And everyone had forgotten Pocahontas?
And worse ... everyone is insensitive to Agora, opposite the historical reality of the destruction of the Library of Alexandria, the rise of intolerance, religious fanaticism, obscurantism and more! No, to be disgusted with the human race, there's better than reality, there is the imagination. It is useless to try to reach people by what was, what is and what is going on, it takes a distant planet and as electrodes, with native cyanotic, which exists only in the work of a director also funded the wicked people of his film to make people aware of the dangers of living and thinking to their own peers.
That way, it is probably easier clearance and to criticize his fellow men. Understand: "I'm human in spite of myself, the prophet Cameron told me that basically I'm a Na'vi j'pouvais that if I plug the capillary www.grandmerefeuillage.pascom, and j 'chases you out of my world suddenly flying lizard. Basically, I am a prisoner in my carnal man. I still have my legs wriggle, not as the hero of the film, but I am more helpless than he, I am not in reality I need. If only I could make three meters high, I play by the braid and eating nuts with ozone, I would know what to do. But there what do you, I'm human, I am in the heart of things, I have here all the elements for that planet Earth is not so vampirized Pandora, my legs are going to put my trash in sorting I have USB ports that I connect to the internet where I can learn about the world on how to eat healthily, how will the polar bears, and I have eyes to see the moon. This world is too rotten, and I agree. I prefer a world that does not exist, that i can complain without being able to do, rather admit the wonderful world in which I exist, and pity him trying to change things! "Oh yeah
I, Avatar it allows me much of my disgust for the human race. And especially the formidable capacity of hypocrisy amazes me again and again. Hey ho band of humans! Did you know that Pandora can die, all that is illusory? Do you know that there is a fabulous planet where you can really be intimate with a tree if you simply take the time to sit down below, a planet where you can interact with the animal if you take the trouble to remember that you really are? Do you know that this world we live in is wonderful and you still have the means to save, share in his life? Brothel, Avatar is a story among others to remember all that! And yet, it does not eat bread, it is profitable in this film, it messes you people, and their wallets, but nothing to carrer of degummed Indian tribes from their roots because of operating Mining !
Hypocrisy and human cowardice. Fan of Avatar is the worst kind. And I'm in good spirits - although right now I can go to the bathroom unless it is profitable to know the plumber unsavory shower in the basement ... They Na'vi how? They urinate in high-speed download?
That way they were touched by the heart (m ed) adventures of Pandora and have been so deeply absorbed in a 3D commercial that also devoid of originality screenplay? And everyone had forgotten Pocahontas?
And worse ... everyone is insensitive to Agora, opposite the historical reality of the destruction of the Library of Alexandria, the rise of intolerance, religious fanaticism, obscurantism and more! No, to be disgusted with the human race, there's better than reality, there is the imagination. It is useless to try to reach people by what was, what is and what is going on, it takes a distant planet and as electrodes, with native cyanotic, which exists only in the work of a director also funded the wicked people of his film to make people aware of the dangers of living and thinking to their own peers.
That way, it is probably easier clearance and to criticize his fellow men. Understand: "I'm human in spite of myself, the prophet Cameron told me that basically I'm a Na'vi j'pouvais that if I plug the capillary www.grandmerefeuillage.pascom, and j 'chases you out of my world suddenly flying lizard. Basically, I am a prisoner in my carnal man. I still have my legs wriggle, not as the hero of the film, but I am more helpless than he, I am not in reality I need. If only I could make three meters high, I play by the braid and eating nuts with ozone, I would know what to do. But there what do you, I'm human, I am in the heart of things, I have here all the elements for that planet Earth is not so vampirized Pandora, my legs are going to put my trash in sorting I have USB ports that I connect to the internet where I can learn about the world on how to eat healthily, how will the polar bears, and I have eyes to see the moon. This world is too rotten, and I agree. I prefer a world that does not exist, that i can complain without being able to do, rather admit the wonderful world in which I exist, and pity him trying to change things! "Oh yeah
I, Avatar it allows me much of my disgust for the human race. And especially the formidable capacity of hypocrisy amazes me again and again. Hey ho band of humans! Did you know that Pandora can die, all that is illusory? Do you know that there is a fabulous planet where you can really be intimate with a tree if you simply take the time to sit down below, a planet where you can interact with the animal if you take the trouble to remember that you really are? Do you know that this world we live in is wonderful and you still have the means to save, share in his life? Brothel, Avatar is a story among others to remember all that! And yet, it does not eat bread, it is profitable in this film, it messes you people, and their wallets, but nothing to carrer of degummed Indian tribes from their roots because of operating Mining !
Hypocrisy and human cowardice. Fan of Avatar is the worst kind. And I'm in good spirits - although right now I can go to the bathroom unless it is profitable to know the plumber unsavory shower in the basement ... They Na'vi how? They urinate in high-speed download?
Another possible interpretation of human folly: the blog Hateful asshole ... Deligoƻt.
0 comments:
Post a Comment