Mohammed al-Ahmed Ouled Sghaier (1)
...... I have no problem
I have no problem
Any cat that I saw only stray
I embrace You're my son, the Grand
And going back ... In my solitude
Never
I have a problem
After ten green bottles
which I will do the groundwork for my perfect city
And appoint my commensal headed
Then dictate my poetry
I will bring soldiers to their duty And me sentimental
go ... Forgot my glass
A
I have no problem
When I am dead Only
have walked behind me my pen
My shoes
And the dream of the executioners
I now resume my tears
the River
From the sea From his cheek
the thirty years without joy
From moisture ear
I have no problem
If the heavens are seven
Or if they are five
The rain will come And the land
If they are seven
Five
Or
They suffice to men
I have no problem
J will go and see God alone And tell him
My love I want a place that bans land
Hell And Heaven
Never
I have no problem
When the flowers irritate my pockets I
draws with the pen
And the flag ... And when that flag
bare my son I torn
Star Star
While I sew their nakedness
While I embrace the earth without naming God
I have no problem
I have no problem
trad. Tahar Bekri in : The Poets of the Mediterranean , Poetry / Gallimard
0 comments:
Post a Comment