Monday, October 16, 2006

How Long Should I Grow My Eyebrows Before Waxing

Positional. Division by Zero




mathematical Another innovation was not known at this time. Oh, this sounds confusing revelation St. John, a powerful symbolic narrative but incomprehensible. I assure you it is so constructed that only a human mind "visionary" can be read in fine in all its sequences. No robots, no artificial intelligence software can do that, it's purely visual.


"You need eyes to see."


Code St. John, the further I go the more I am amazed by so much beauty in the revelation that Angel wanted to keep hidden, accessible only to a small number. I do not give a total explanation. But these blogs, I just want to show, that this text, it is possible to read it otherwise, and it's amazing what it can hold. There is not a reading, but thousands of thousands, as code is superb .

0 comments:

Post a Comment