Thursday, October 12, 2006

Something Like Elfyourself

The opening of these zeros depends on 0 / 0, nothing less than division by zero itself. The zero code

That's it, you'll think I'm crazy or anything I write. Division by zero is not possible, it's in all math books.
Well, I ask you nothing than to forget just what you believe and know that you take for sure.
This coding and therefore all the tracks and doors remain open. Nothing is more effective than withhold information where we are assured that they are better hidden, if not a zero. And as you do not open this zero, not repeating or believing that what you were told without thinking and look for yourself, this zero remains closed, empty and bottomless.
Forget the mathematics for now (I will publish the topic on this more later) and feel free to ask 0 / 0. How to solve this? First always specify which project you are. Without specifying zero with what you're working, you can not do anything.
Zeros code Saint Jean fool type:
0
0 (0.0)
0 (0.0 , 0.0)
0 (0,0,0,0,0,0)
0 (0,0,0,0,0,0,0 , 0)
Zeros extremely complex therefore, related groups and cubic structures, with some variables that are most likely time variables.
What I write here is completely new and was not known at this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment