Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Halloween Quotes For Picnik

Drugged and cured forever.

Hello dear readers and friends, here is a testimony that has already greatly affected because I've found on different pages and I you share my turn, because I testify of healing that Jesus gives.

Being myself a soul saved by grace and who has been issued several outbuildings to testify.

good reading, may God guide you in all your ways, in the precious Name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is my prayer for you, amen!

story of a young drug addict who was able to radically change life, or how God can work miracles in the midst of junky!

My name is T. Today I am 24 years old, but my story begins during my year of CM2, whereas when I was 10 years. I was brought up to respect traditions, and respect for God, but one day I told myself that I had discovered the things in life. That's how I smoked my first cigarette. A 12-year smoking was not enough for me, so I had fun sneaking beers my dad.

The years passed and I enjoyed in my teenage foolishness, I felt taller, stronger when I smoked, or stole beer for my dad. Before the other it was good, but not enough for me. That's how I tried my first joint at 14 years while I lived in Reunion, where cannabis is smoked pure. So when I smoked my weed, I do not cut my joint with tobacco, I smoked grass that grows directly very easily on the island. Then I returned to mainland at 15. I was looking for new sensations that I had before. Not knowing anyone in my new environment, I continued to lock myself into a spiral of cannabis and alcohol. Increasingly, I was attracted to teufs, and the atmosphere generated by them. Then the opportunity to try harder drugs came to me, and I took 15 years for the first time cocaine and heroin.

At 16, while others play football, or playing with their motorcycles, I attended my first festival. This experiment brought with it taking new substances such as LSD, ecstasy and hallucinogenic mushrooms.

I lived through difficult times.

With the use of LSD I had felt drawn by the moon, or had seen the monsters come out of nowhere. I knew then that my hallucinations were not, an invisible world hiding behind what human eyes can see. I realized that my eyes were open to strange things, but talking was not possible for fear of being misunderstood.

Yet many

were my relationships in the drug scene. The experiences of my friends did not prevent me to continue in my addiction. I had a friend who had made the mental hospital, others remained "perched" or had been in prison. The threats to my father, or warnings from my mother made me do not respond either. I led a happy and successful life until I was 21 years old when, while I celebrated the New Year with friends, I realized I was becoming paranoid.

So I decided in this first year stopping heroin. I'd say that what little powder I had left for me would be the end of anguish, and that once made this powder, I can not redeem more, and that my paranoia would stop with my bag. I quickly finished my heroine snifer but the need was too great.

A friend who had subbutexs help me to help me quit but I knew that by taking a substitute I was just pushing the problem. My heroine became legal, it just changed its name, but his misdeeds were the same. I thought my life was condemned. That even older I'll stay an addict.

Fortunately for me, I met on January 10 (or 10 days after my resolution) a young girl, Mr. Soon I fell in love before my eyes do not see it, it was at any point this I hoped that in my childhood dreams. She had received the same education as me. She was fortunate to grow up in a Christian home, she herself had taken a step toward God.

When I met him, despite the fact that it has released God to live his life as a young modern woman, her education reasoned in his heart. During our meeting, I felt compelled to tell him my concerns related to the drug. Not wanting to make him too afraid I do not go into details, but I told her of my desire to stop heroin not to have more anxiety, or paranoid delusions.

She encouraged me and offered me his support. She advised me to go to my doctor to help me out of there being guided. I listened and when next day I went to see my family doctor to whom I explained my addiction and my desire to stop this horror. I asked him not to prescribe me a substitute.

painkillers to help me sleep were the only thing that I accepted. M, was there for me night and day, she knew it would be hard but she wanted to accompany me during my cold sweat. I hoped my speedy recovery with his help, but humanly speaking, despite my will, and using my beloved, it was impossible.

And then one night I heard about Mr. God.

She said that only God could help me, but I offer to pray, talk to me without the cross, just saying that using human would do nothing and that God would help me much.

That evening 15 January, I fell asleep thinking about what Mr. had said. The next day, he questioned me about my relationship with my parents. And she told me that what would help me move the forgiveness of my parents that I was an unworthy son, and the forgiveness of my two little brothers who I had not been an example.

While Mr. told me that something was happening in my heart. And the need of repentance invades me. I wept bitterly, and then I took my courage in both hands, and I went to see my parents and my brothers who were waiting to eat.

While everyone else took care of his attitude and what was happening on television, I have a deep breath, and I spoke. I began by asking forgiveness from my parents for all the bad things I do, I asked forgiveness for not having been the son they deserved to have. Then I turned to my brothers and I asked forgiveness for the example I gave them, not being a big brother model. Once alone with my parents, I've unpacked them all my life. Drugs, teufs, friends, everything, I had to tell them everything.

Very stunned by the sad news that was the mine, they encouraged me to get me out of my spiral, and they said they would support me in this event.

A week had passed and although I see them I took more soothing, or heroin, or even no drugs.

My parents, my doctor, my friends, nobody, not even I was amazed. I knew something had happened but did not know what exactly, I knew that this miracle did not come from me, but I do not think God had been interested in me .

My life went with M., who wanted to introduce myself his mother. It is therefore a party together this weekend for another meeting. Mr. Mom knew nothing about me, she knew nothing of my past life, and yet ...

met me she asked me if it bothered me that we talk a little head to head. I agreed to give the child more than anything else. The first thing she said was: " I know you saw demons .

How this woman I did not know that I had ever seen in my life that I knew something had dared to tell anyone? How did she know what I saw?

How could she give a name to these horrible things that frighten me?

I was very attentive to everything she told me. She told me about the cross, then we prayed together, then it especially!

Leaving the room I was some one else, I was released. At that moment I realized that if my life had changed it was not because of my own will, nor with my surroundings, but because God had impacted my life with full force! The work was done on me immediately, but my approach to God is made over time. I thought my life had returned to order until one day during the month of October, again I had paranoid delusions.

Although the drug is banned in my life, I had spiritual sequelae. I prayed with my pastor. With his help, I ordered the spirits and demons, linked to my old life, leave me. Since that day, I live in the fullness of God, now more than my personal savior, but my deliverer!

I live each day with a pure happiness that Mr. I soon married. And I am the proud father of a little boy.

If Jesus had not come into my life, had he not put in my way my wife and mom, I do not know what I'll become . I do not know what channel I'll be hanging around. If Jesus had not worked this miracle in my life I will not be able to save me from this hell that is the drug, as easily and quickly . week could be a decade or death!

If God had not taken pity on me, my family would have been shattered, and I can not taste the happiness that is mine .

Today I thank Jesus for having considered me, reached out to me and I have allowed him the strength to tend to mine in return. Thank you Lord for coming to get me where I had fallen so low, because today I am a living testimony.

Narrated by Jochebed

http://www.blogdei.com/pauletbarnabas/index.php/2010/06/11/360-histoire-dun-jeune-drogue -who-could-change-radically-of-life


Yours in Christ, Flo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment