Hello all,
In a few days we could celebrate the first annual anniversary of Alpha and Omega.
I created this blog in October 2009 and was my first experience of blogger. I searched, groped, as well as they progressed, and I arrived at a decisive moment in the choice to make whether I should continue or not Alpha and Omega.
-Through your participation you to active members of this blog.
-Thanks for your encouraging comments and testimony to you regular or occasional visitors.
-Through your private messages for others, and yet for many reasons, I see the need to continue this work for the Glory of God and the edification of all.
However, on this support, I found myself often limited and it starting to become annoying. I decided to change the browser to be able to have more room to maneuver and enjoy of this new beginning for the new building:
"The Alpha and Omega"
more pragmatically. The decor, the pictures, all these pretty things are very pleasant to the eyes according to your testimony and I am very happy that they could bring you pleasure throughout the year. But the purpose of my blog is to inform of the truth in Jesus Christ, to speak of the Glory of God and the salvation of our souls ESSENCE.
For those who have been enlightened, edified to read about this or that support more or less decorated, perhaps does not make much difference. But for all those who seek the truth and who need simple and precise answers, I found that all these frills do not help them to perceive the essence of the message.
is also why I decided to change blog and browser to submit my articles differently, more explicitly. To my loyal friends, do not worry, I imported this blog on the new, so you can find your favorite items and I want to confirm that I decided to continue the monthly articles as:
- weekly Bible Verses (they will be less dense)
- Space for table topics prayers
- space for your poems
- Fasting and Prayer on Friday for our fellow Muslims and persecuted in Islamic countries.
I have not yet managed to put in good order all the old articles and comments were related, but I'm working hard. If you have questions about this transfer, especially for your new listing, do not hesitate to ask here in comments or by e-mail for those who have it. But by going to the website I'll give you the link, you see, you will find very quickly how to do is very simple.
"The Alpha and Omega" http://flochrist.wordpress.com/
I invite you to come visit as soon as possible and make your entries directly there. Thank you in advance to inform me when you read this message so I can manage my list of members more quickly and easily. I will keep this blog active time based on your own transfers but I would like to know your intentions as soon as possible.
I must also inform you that since I left this message, things happened in my life who I can not devote myself currently writing new articles.
I intend to continue as soon as I again time to devote myself. But in the meantime I want you back in the hands of one of our beloved brother in the Lord, who is a pastor who walk by the Spirit of God and not by the flesh!
This is Henri Viaud-Murat in whom I place my trust for our edification to all. Here is a link to his blog:
http://bloghenriviaudmurat.wordpress.com/
You God Bless!
Yours in Christ, Flo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment