Monday, April 19, 2010

Can I Take Yaz As An Emergency Contraceptive?=

Huppe ass 2 (HC19) - From the woodsman's whiskers Commissioner

Didier Lannoy
Huppe ass!
assembly allegedly chronic daily January-May 2008
Series 2 - Extracts


The woodsman


We know that men of the woods

- These men who talk to crows, to the nozzles, ferns, deer, the deer, foxes, wild boars, springs and streams, the trolls and nutons ... Even those who sometimes spend the night in the beeches and oaks ...

still inhabit this forest because we found one recently, near the highway or near the military base, crushed by a truck or shot at by a tank.


But the man of wood is now a protected species.

We can not pluck it, or trap the fish as you want.

We have no right to tie it, talk to him, to tame it, to feed him or pet him or even to baptize.

can not kill more without a permit.


From Wednesday evening to Thursday afternoon


They were three. All from Algeria

They stayed overnight in the cold, rain, atop a construction crane near the Immigration Office.

From Wednesday evening to Thursday afternoon.

They simply asked their regularization 1 .

And, at the foot of the crane, all night in the cold, rain, cops

- With horns fries, and Ballek puts tomatesauce sausage? And a large thermos of hot coffee and sweet? Relayed every two hours?

and psychologists did not stop barking and pulling their strings.


Matches Special


Since the release of Hc, 18 ("From Lichic Dr. Hugo Claus), I received

- And nobody got killed! A lady whom I imagine, wrongly of course, it has always been well fed (Astrakhan caviar) and well dressed (Astrakhan fur) and she speaks in French "fresh shit "alumni of the School Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Leopoldville, I do not offered quiche with tomatoes, zucchini and mozzarella contaminated with dioxin! My widow promised (my widow dress white) has not yet ceased (okozela too!) To be married my wife!

a compliment beautifully filmed and / or visit (by email, phone or online) well-intentioned and / or "comfort" and / or a "sign of life" and / or "droppings nose "by Jean-Emile Caudron, Jamal Tahtah, Vincent

- Fourniret and Monique Olivier, Dutroux and Michele Martin, Ana and Douchka ... nutters all these couples, it frightens me ....

Kenis, Salumu Yamba-Yamba, Jean-François Foulon, Judith Bisumbu, Gauthier de Villers, Ngilozi, Jean-Luc Vermaut Ben Mavinga (and Mike), Hallain Paluku Michele Kupélian Joseph Nzau Seke, Paul Van Ackere Raymond Suke Nzanga, Briand Bounkeu Freddy Tsimba, Bénédicte Meiers, Tambwe Médard, Jean-Marie Lison, Monik Özdemir, Landry-Wilfrid Miampika (and Elena), Jean Dehasse, Kabu Mwape, Aura Msimang Moseka Ambaki, Uncle Arnaud and Denise Mom, Mother-Chief


And I also received a final (yes, I think that this will be the last!) E-mail from Lilian Schrauwen: "Thank 2 delete me this mailing list. Such self-sufficiency and

- Without doubt she (just) because, darling?

- Obviously it has (quite) right, Douchka!

of complacency in the long run, it is indigestible.


So I is not another.

OK. Address destroyed.


And my knife is still in good condition. Just ask me to press the button. Other explorers, Eskimos and showmen of Papuans,

- Let them come forward!

converters, civilizing, benefactors adipose (providers of welfare and medical care, soup kitchens openers in the slums of Bulawayo) and other exiles revanchists Koblenz I wish they cut their heads?


Cannabis


2008 is not only the year rat but also

- Ooh! I do not like that!

the year of the potato.


Cannabis does not like potatoes

- Yeah! It transmits rot, leprosy and tuberculosis! It smells like starch, beer and the cop!

same fries, even with Ballek puts tomatesauce and sausage.


Tram 81


That's what I feared: after latest incidents Cureghem (with lunch in the neighborhood!) and the ensuing strike and several cases of fighting, rape or attempted suicide, sentimental break, a fight with knives, burning fires, driving while intoxicated and speeding, tram 81 became oddly split by the powers that be!

It could be expected!

course, the penalty will not be executed immediately at the end of winter ... Of course, we await the month of July, holidays school, leave the building ...


I read, in fact, in the "VLAN" 26 March 2008 that from July 7, the 81 will no longer go

- Not even a single arrest?

in the North-South tunnel

- now restricted to new trams on their own, stylish, fashionable, especially 4!

and that the 81 will now Montgomery

- A true diversion route! Even more by going to Filip De Boeck, taking the 81 at the Place Flagey!

to Marius Renard while

- Complicated it all!

the new line 51 (Silence of the King Baudouin Stadium) will resume the route north of 81 (and

- Really complicated!

the journey South 55) and that evening

- Too complicated! I go up or call a taxi? You come get me, Filip? I await you at 333 in Helena (adore this woman! What do you do to her?) ...

married in the 81 part of the route 82 (Drogenbos-Berchem) and become the 83 ...


Evoloko Lay Lay Atshuamo


The rumor was false.

The noise did not run well.

Grand Yolo (North and South, including much of Kauka of Kimbangu and Mombele) did not drink, ate, smoked, sang

- "Mbeya Mbeya", "Onassis," "Mondo," "Mondo Fever," "Mbonge" ...

danced, drank, kissed, danced, drank, smoked, danced and kissed all night, all night, all night ...


Freddy Tsimba

- Some " fellow musicians "have done everything that the Joker can not get away so easily!

- Who? The "Wenge"? Who?

confirms me qu'Evoloko Joker has not been released and he is still in jail, at Makala.


What happened to the Langa-Langa Stars Renovated? Who now plays at The Crib

- For some whites and some bournemouth?

every Sunday night?


Jude

- Not a week without one (call from my favorite mistress phone) Thursday, I'm dying!

calls me every Thursday


And, last Thursday, what she has been able to tell you, Jude this point, your lover Every Thursday there?

- Not much but the best! A proverb's mother Rose, his girlfriend: "He who fails to assert his manhood claims it is the mat that slides! "


Stephen Tatum and Mumia Abu-Jamal


Justice U.S. military announced the dropping of charges against Corporal Stephen Tatum, a Marine accused of involvement

- Twenty-four civilians shot at close range, which old men, women and very young children ...

the killings in Haditha in Iraq.


And Mumia Abu-Jamal?

Finally, they have not dare to assassinate him. But when they dare not even release ...


Cannabis


I learn that cannabis is quite capable

- Yeah! First I rip the gauze of the cabinet with a knife or screwdriver, whatever! Then I use a small rake, what!

to use a small rake to catch pieces of cane sugar and hazelnut chocolate married my wife has carefully looped in the pantry.


Cannabis frolics in his sandbox, running on himself taunting me again and stubbornly refuses to be confined in a cage or pen ...

How to discipline? How to rebuild its education? Will it

- Again! You lack of inspiration?

he does another fall on the stairs? Or through the window of the kitchen?


Three days before


He was buried alive on Friday, three days before his death.

It stank so much we did not have the courage to wait longer


Who? Jazeera or Cannabis?


Editor


My wife married me reproach

- How far will you go too far?

to write "the hussar." She would like

- Calm your joy!

I softens a bit and people write things cheerful, pretty, nice, quiet, reassuring, comforting ... stories have happy endings ...

... I do not deny but 3 ... you understand me ... ...

I'm in a hurry! In a hurry! I have no time to lie or to fix things!


God


And God?

We have talked too much about him in recent time ...

God is tired. God takes a nap. God rests.


God snore while sleeping.


Whiskers Commissioner


All good people, people of good family and good education, advocate

- And even advise the continence! Except for the prostate and colds of the fly!

required to wear helmets and seat belts in public toilets ...

But the boss of the cafe "Postmen"

- They serve excellent (and copious) salads Liege eight euros and fifty base!

near the Place de la Monnaie, in front of the bus stop 71 (direction Delta) is the best ... He did show 4 a "prohibition order "Very severe, as warlike whiskers

- dare I write that the commissioner's whiskers are frowning?

bushy a police commissioner, informing the patient base of lavatories that "handwashing is required after using the toilet, in the basement, in front of the lavatory toilets

- And those women?

- I do not know! I did follow anybody!

for men, so that I do Can not

- Unless you forget to wash your hands, asshole!

not read it.


1 The Immigration Office shall: One of three Algerian nationals had already been an adjustment but "the man who changed lawyers, the Board had been unable to prevent the decision. " As the record of the other two, "It will be reviewed shortly. (Le Soir 29 and 30 March 2008, according to Belga ).



2 I wish, too, to claim that I scratched the mailing list of all images (the American war in Iraq commercials for McDonald's and Coca-Cola, etc.) and all the sounds (the tacatacatacs machine guns in Afghanistan, the bells of Holy Cross Church Ixelles, etc.) imposed on me in the shop windows, on billboards, in all cinemas and all the television screens when I have specifically sought nor their vision or their hearing .. .


3 I await the return of Anne-Marie La Fere, who will surely

- The texticules?

pulling my ears ...

4

legal obligation? I've seen anything like the same evening, in the toilet (also

- No way to place a pet!

clean, elegant and perfumed their "subscribers") of the Theatre Martyrs, where I went with Robyn Comblain, Claudine Gillet, Ben Mavinga Patricia (his

- or his sister his "sister"?

sister) play a very good text by Margarete Jennes, eh!



0 comments:

Post a Comment