Monday, April 19, 2010

How To Tie Laces On Moccasins

Huppe ass 2 (hcp 18) - From Dr. Hugo Claus Lichic

Didier Lannoy
Huppe ass!
assembly allegedly chronic daily January-May 2008
Series 2 - Extracts



Matches particular (since the "uprooted children" to "avatars of writer e)


After releasing Hc, 17 ("Children uprooted the vicissitudes of a writer e "), I received many greetings from:

Brixhe Valerie (who informs me the address of a girlfriend, Nadine Lefevre), Violaine de Villers (which I think makes me depressed and news of Olivier Le Brun), Antoine Tshitungu Kongolo, this excellent accessory (which gives me a mission whose succulent

- reckon! reckon!

I will not tell you anything, eh!), Paul Van Acker (who wondered if the fees Paulo Carter were not eroded by Cannabis), Freddy Tsimba (who just landed in Brussels and whose shégués corner

- What corner? Matonge-Ikelemba or Matonge Galleries Ixelles?

piqued the laptop), Jean-Paul Dispaux (who asks: " Say, Dad, is that

- Lichic? Exist on the Internet. It seems Does a "pataphysician" author of a book titled "For ethics industrial development of embryos" (a title obviously very nice), edited by friends, published Galopin. Why do I tell? Because that One of my texts "Die soon, my love" appeared in the frame under his name .... No doubt it is kwaaaak not responsible for this ... but perhaps (unless it is "successful winter sports) he should have come forward, no?

the Dr.Lichic? "), Judith Bisumbu (which does not really outraged to hear me

- Are there one day more appropriate?

rant against God or on the first Sunday following the full moon the vernal equinox and, moreover, provokes me: "This is not your phone that will kiss my panties drop"), Victor Rousseau, aka "Mwana ago quarter Marolles " (which tells me

- Achieved?

affected by the" Children born somewhere and tram 81 "says that" there is no ass in the life , there are the breasts ... "invites me to continue writing until the" Great evening "), Michele Kupélian (which

- Finally! I thought she was angry against me!

writes again: "I do not understand everything but did not stop writing. I love").

But one of my lyrics, "The uprooted children", has not been very well received by:

Liliane Schrauwen who errs 1

- There is one (Dr. Lichic?) that thinks it's me and sign my texts, others who take me for Hugo Claus?

- Draw, ko!

obviously target "Pitiful, the text of Hugo Claus (I do not know - I mean the text, obviously). It certainly does not grow in my eyes, whatever his talent and also its size ... " 2


Ni Jose De Baets ( I do not think it is in my address book) who wonder, by e-mail: "Oh, by the way, did you ever set foot in Congo? "... I said," only 27 "and appears to engage a conversation

- Good! And which side?

- Difficult to answer this question ... How many are there sides?

- What (s) region (s) then?

- Kisasa thee!

- I would have bet like Jungers, of Montlivaut De Coster and co ...

- Banani Wana?

then suddenly stops, oh!


abject Denial? Sulpician revisionism? Nostalgia suspicious, silly or nauseous?

"interests" ensure more?


Ira does one pray against me in a charismatic church?

Ira does it accuse me to town?

At Societe Generale? At the Port of Antwerp Zoo or? At the Archbishop of Malines-Brussels? At the Laeken Palace? At the Museum of Tervuren? Provides On Missions? At the Academy Royale des Sciences d'Outre-Mer? Botanical Garden in Meise?

In what nursing homes and care cemeteries or what? At the foot of which statues pigeons?

I narrowly escape a colonial plot of the last century ... and missed a set-up by State Security, the Police Force, Tintin, Katanga 3 and agents Union Miniere and the Colonial?


God


God and his wife should give up their U.S. green card as a sign of loyalty to the world.


God


Examination grouped, separated and confrontation in pairs until the truth burst forth:

Yes Jazeera and

- The "12 Apostles", did they call themselves!

his band lunch planned to unilaterally declare independence of Palestine 4 !


Unless I am mistaken


When I went to see Jipéji, Mrs. Alice (same building, same floor, same

- Deep in left-to-last door next to the radiator!

corridor) asked me to throw a glance in passing "on his old house in the Rue Maes.

And to report.


ago, now at number 54 rue Maes, four boxes and four buttons at the bell ... But, unless I am mistaken, only three tenants, namely, low top:

Malika

Mining

and Colson.

And unless I am mistaken, Madam Alice's apartment on the first floor is currently occupied with "Mining."

But who is this Mining ? A human person or company Belgo-colonial?


few years ago, if I remember correctly, Mrs. Alice participated in competitions of flowers or embellish balconies or facades organized by the commune of Ixelles.

She had even, if I remember correctly

- Congratulations, neighbor!

been recognized for its geraniums balcony. She had not received the first prize but maybe the third, tied with a dozen other competitors.

A photo of Mrs. Alice (and a dozen other competitors ranked tied for third) had, if I remember correctly

- We saw you, neighbor!

appeared in the "VLAN".

There is no more now, with flowerpots on the balcony of the former apartment of Mrs. Alice, on the first floor of number 54 rue Maes ...


And always about AIDS


A simple condom, it does not warm in winter!


Tram 81


And Tram 81?

Since the last incident, the tram 81 is on strike.


Cannabis


Now it is completely repaired, our Gaspard

- When called Cannabis is not not called Gaspard!

that he may well (yet) happen to him?

Will it encounters bad the stairs? Ndoki Lianja's cat? Bitcho, dog Arantxa and Bernard? Shlomo, the little son of Malou and Guy?


He was still

- What do I do now? I travel on a cart pulled by a donkey?

withdrew his license to drive a wheelchair (or a skateboard) in the staircase!


God


I met God.

She wandered the streets early in the morning, half naked, drooling like a camel, the legs spread with currant jelly and fat pork, anus flared hollow sex.

What had happened?

Had she wanted

- A Drink! For the road!

enjoy the company of a merry band of convicts in a Bistro night around the prison (for women) Berkendael? She had been attacked by a party of police, sly and syphilitic, hunters whores and transvestites? Her own daughter

- At your age, my God-Mother! You probably imagine that you are still beautiful and desirable?

had she pressed on the ground in the Botanical Gardens and had she tried to sew and

- become again the Blessed Virgin who was fantasizing all the Swiss Vatican!

him reseal ports because took

- Y is more than you in the popular press and in magazines!

too much space in the sexual life of the family?


A heroic act


Uccle A few days after the ascension of Hugo Claus 5 , a young lady of 80 pellets

- He was lying on the floor! He barely moved!

killed to caning her old husband

- He kept moaning and whining! For hours! He could no longer stand up!

of 88 brooms before going to bed and sleep quietly under her blanket.


Editor


Well, okay, this "Huppe Ass! "(HC, 18) is not a" Huppe Ass! "Quite ordinary.

Rather, in essence, an update. Urgent.

For people

- Name di dju!

cease once and for all to confuse Hugo Claus, Dr. and Old Lichic diamba ba!


when I send even one (or two) true (s) before being "admitted" to Bordet, April 8 next.

For road fun, the final struggle! Before we go to confession, the pool, under the knife! Is that does not always in-

demne

a workshop

cutting animal, eh! Sometimes

- It happens, right?

not found his whole head or his body, eh!


And after?

Afterwards, there will be time to mount a new conspiracy against the Crown, Anderlecht, the Tiara or Caliphate, God, Cannabis and tram 81.

Alleluia!


So ends this "Huppe Ass! "(HC, 18) and to deter thieves, I sign in Wingdings 2:


                                                 






1 It will be understood, Hugo Claus is guilty of nothing. I am the sole author of this "text pathetic! And I would hate it to be attributed to Hugo Claus and that it is done back at the entrance

- Wow! It looks like a tea plantation in Kivu!

Paradise!


2 Here, in its entirety, the mail "in response" to me sent by Liliane Schrauwen, dated March 25, 2008 (I do not share this view of things ... I do recall?):

" Pitiful, the text of Hugo Claus (I do not know - I mean the text, obviously). It certainly does not grow in my eyes, whatever his talent and also its scope.

And sad to think like him, and disseminate such a mass of judgments too "politically correct" to be honest and credible or merely supposed.

which I am one of these uprooted children whose teeth are falling off their shoes and whose hair, as I grew up in one of the cities he cites, I returned this summer after 47 years absence, in this place of my childhood. I have been welcomed as a native son finally returned home (and this is exactly how I felt because I'm from there before to be here or elsewhere before in any case be "Flemish", "Walloon" or "Brussels"). There, none of the former "victims" of "bastards" referred to by the judge and censor who brushed the Nobel Prize, none of them criticized me do, or my parents, anything. On the contrary: I met the "old" pre-independence, and others who are their children and grandchildren, and who remember my father and other "bastards" this time distant, who remember the stories of their own parents ... with them and remember, yes, nostalgia, regret, tenderness and even recognition. I found more than nostalgia and regret among them than among me, more human warmth and friendship than anywhere else, more love and brotherhood for the one they called "Da Lili" (which means "our sister Lilian") than mere compliance with Monsieur Hugo Claus or in other 'some Belgian "who insult to the mouth or the tip of the pen, set themselves up as well-meaning universal.

Projects have been launched since my return here, to assistance, cooperation, sharing, with a handful of old uprooted children, old children of these bastards it is so easy to criticize. These children, despite their "buttocks collapsing" (Is that the translation or the original text whose style is as disastrous?), Despite the deficiencies in their memory, their health, their sleep and sex, are alive (everyone can not be said much), and just like the bastards they are from, they continue to love this country and their brothers who live and act with their means and their enthusiasm intact. After all, Mr. Claus and others, what did you do, for you, for these "barbarians" who were supposedly our victims or those of our fathers? What do you do to remedy 30 years of Mobutu, 20 years of war, misery, destruction of all the local infrastructure? What do you do, tell me, otherwise try and pontificate? We, the children bastards, despite our decrepitude, that we really are not rich (odd, for son and daughters of poor farmers of the world, right?), We invest our time, energy and part of our income (or our pensions) to act rather than speak or write sentences that also marked the final stamp of unalterable human stupidity.

course, not everything was perfect at the time of the colony, far from it. The colonial system is a unjust system by definition, we agree, even if the whole world lived in this system, since ancient times up to half of the twentieth century, and we can not rewrite history. But the men who lived in the Congo or elsewhere, who worked there, who loved this land and its inhabitants, had little to do with a "system", just or unjust. They were men, simply, women and children. They loved, they suffered, they dreamed. They did what they could as they could, with their weaknesses and their magnitude. Less bastards, believe me, that those who insult them today because it is so easy to vilify the absent ...

I'm a writer, too, although I do not set myself up as judge and universal fear if I never appear the lists of candidates for the Nobel. However, I invite you to read on my site, once a text published in the literary magazine Marginales , long before I discovered the "thought" the sad Hugo. Take a ride on this site, search the text entitled "Tears blue on white paper," it read. He will tell you better than I do here what this nostalgia you reproach us, you who have to cross a street to find the child.

And therefore cease to howl with the wolves who are the real and true illiterate barbarians of thought, believe me. Stop judging time and people you do not know, stop revisiting the past in terms of lies or exaggerations of this. And - we can always dream - acting. Travel. Ask the first question. Yes, act ...

But it is more difficult than playing " lecturing and historians adept at revising history, "to use my account to a snippet of text from fire as flamingant Francophones (sic)."


3 Belgium is a province of the Congo which seceded in 1960?

4 Or Kosovo and Flanders or Kalikuta and Matonge or the Deadlock Whisper and the Isle of Mimosas ... Tastes and colors it can not be discussed at the table when we are invited in people?

5 And despite the denunciation by Cardinal Danneels of overexposure of euthanasia


0 comments:

Post a Comment